Is there a designated area to park in as a pre-booking customer?
While there aren't any specific parking spaces for pre-booking customers, we will make sure there is one spare for you in the car park at the times you've booked for. Simply find an available space which takes your fancy and park up.
If there is a blue badge holder in the car, you can park in the blue badge bays. Please reverse park into the blue badge spaces – this means you can drive away more safely and everyone will be able to exit the car park quicker.
Avoid parking in electric vehicle bays if you aren't driving an electric car. If you are driving a plug-in electric vehicle, please only park in the EV charging bays if you intend to put your vehicle on charge.
- How do I pre-book my parking?
- I need to cancel my booking
- Do I need to print my pre-booking confirmation email?
- Is there a designated area to park in as a pre-booking customer?
- If I've pre-booked, do I need to go to a paystation?
- How will the car park know that I have pre-booked?
- What happens if I want to bring a different car to the I pre-booked my parking for?
- I've made a mistake on my pre-booking
- I haven't received my email confirmation or booking reference
- How will I know that my pre-booking has been successful?