Do I need to print my pre-booking confirmation email?
No, but it might be a good idea to do so in case your registration plate cannot be read by the ANPR and if there is an issue with our barriers reading your phone screen.
We'd recommend having your pre-booking email printed out in the car as you arrive at the entrance lanes, just in case.
If you can't print your email, don't worry – we won't leave you stuck! If you can't get in and need assistance, just press the Help button on the entrance barriers and one of our CitiPark Heroes will be there to help you as soon as they can.
- How do I pre-book my parking?
- I need to cancel my booking
- Do I need to print my pre-booking confirmation email?
- Is there a designated area to park in as a pre-booking customer?
- If I've pre-booked, do I need to go to a paystation?
- How will the car park know that I have pre-booked?
- What happens if I want to bring a different car to the I pre-booked my parking for?
- I've made a mistake on my pre-booking
- I haven't received my email confirmation or booking reference
- How will I know that my pre-booking has been successful?