How will the car park know that I have pre-booked?
As you approach the barriers at the car park, the ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition) cameras at the entrance will read your number plate and match it with the your booking.
The entry column will issue a pre-booked ticket automatically, so you will not need to press any buttons. Magic!
When you're leaving, you will need to take that ticket to the exit and insert it into the barrier column. Alternatively, you can use the QR/barcode provided in your confirmation email.
- How do I pre-book my parking?
- I need to cancel my booking
- Do I need to print my pre-booking confirmation email?
- Is there a designated area to park in as a pre-booking customer?
- If I've pre-booked, do I need to go to a paystation?
- How will the car park know that I have pre-booked?
- What happens if I want to bring a different car to the I pre-booked my parking for?
- I've made a mistake on my pre-booking
- I haven't received my email confirmation or booking reference
- How will I know that my pre-booking has been successful?