How will the car park know that I have pre-booked?
As you approach the barriers at the car park, the ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition) cameras will read your number plate, match it with your pre-booking and allow you to enter the car park.
- How do I pre-book my parking?
- How do I cancel my pre-booking?
- Is there a designated area to park in as a pre-booking customer?
- What do I do if the ANPR system doesn't read my number plate?
- How will the car park know that I have pre-booked?
- What happens if I want to bring a different car?
- Can I amend a pre-booking?
- I haven't received my confirmation email, what do I do?
- How will I know that my pre-booking has been successful?