If I've pre-booked, do I need to go to a paystation?
You'll only need to go to a paystation if you have overstayed (stayed beyond the time you pre-booked until); in which case, you only have to pay for the excess parking time incurred.
- How do I pre-book my parking?
- I need to cancel my booking
- Do I need to print my pre-booking confirmation email?
- Is there a designated area to park in as a pre-booking customer?
- If I've pre-booked, do I need to go to a paystation?
- How will the car park know that I have pre-booked?
- What happens if I want to bring a different car to the I pre-booked my parking for?
- I've made a mistake on my pre-booking
- I haven't received my email confirmation or booking reference
- How will I know that my pre-booking has been successful?